1. Empresa Española de Electrónica S.A., with its registered office situated at C/ José Echegaray nº 10 nave 1-2 Alcobendas 28100 Madrid, Spain and V.A.T. No. A28556850. Telephone: (+34) 915 411 863 – 915 412 272, Email: email@example.com.
Contract particulars of the Data Protection Officer (DPO):
Empresa Española de Electrónica S.A. has a Data Protection Officer (DPO), Mr Ignacio García Palet, that may be contacted via email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Extended description of the purposes of the data processing:
The main purpose of the database is to inform about the services and products provided by the company, and shall be used for administrative, commercial, advertising and contact purposes vis-à-vis the interested parties of the information included therein.
We will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- a) To send requested information through the forms provided at the website.
- b) To manage, in the case that you contract any service, the commercial relationship, as well as the management, administration, information, provision and improvement of the services.
- b) To send newsletters, as well as commercial communications of promotions and/or advertising of the website.
We remind you that you can oppose the sending of commercial communications by any means and at any time whatsoever, by sending an email to the email address: email@example.com
All the fields of said records marked with an asterisk are obligatory, and it shall be impossible to carry out the aforementioned purposes if said data is not provided.
- d) In order to be able to offer you products and services according to your interests, we will draw up a “commercial profile” based on the information provided. No automated decisions shall be adopted in relation to said profile
- e) On the other hand, Empresa Española de Electrónica S.A., with the consent of the User, may send to the email address of the Users promotional messages and/or offers in relation to the Service. If the User no longer wants to receive the foregoing information and/or commercial communications, Users may opt, at any time whatsoever, to send an email with the subject “Cancel the subscription”, and accordingly, Empresa Española de Electrónica SA. shall immediately cease to send said information thereto.
The file contains all of the information that is included in your request for information for the purchase of products.
3. Data storage periods or criteria:
The personal data provided shall be stored for the duration of your relationship with the company and if the interested party does not request the deletion thereof, said data shall be stored for the legal periods established under tax and accounting law, as from the date of the most recent communication thereof.
4. Automatic decisions, profiles and logic applied:
The company does NOT apply automatic decisions, profiles or logic to said data.
5. Legitimacy for contractual performance:
By reason that the information is necessary for the formalisation or performance of a commercial contract to which you are a party, it is hereby stated that the type of contract is that of a commercial contract or the pre-contractual relationship.
By reason that the communication of the personal data constitutes a legal or contractual requirement and is also necessary for processing requests or any type of request forwarded by the user through any of the methods of contact available thereto, you are hereby informed that the provision of the personal data is mandatory.
6. During the processing period, [name of company] will not disclose or transfer the personal data except when legally required.
- The interested party may exercise the following rights:
- Right to request access to your personal data.
- Right to request correction or deletion.
- Right to request the limitation or restriction of data processing.
- Right to object to processing.
- Right to data portability.
- Right to withdraw consent.
Any person has the right to obtain from the data controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her is being processed thereby. Interested parties have the right to request access to their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inexact information or, as the case may be, to request the erasure thereof when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain cases, interested parties may be entitled to request the limitation of the processing of their personal data, in which case said data shall only be stored for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. In such cases, the company will stop processing your data, except pursuant to mandatory legal reasons, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
If you have given consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw said consent at any time, without affecting the legality of processing based on your consent prior to the withdrawal thereof.
For the foregoing purposes, you may use the forms provided by the company, or alternatively you may write to Empresa Española de Electrónica S.A., with its registered office situated at C/ José Echegaray nº 10 nave 1-2 Alcobendas 28100 Madrid, Spain and V.A.T. No. A28556850. Telephone: (+34) 915 411 863 – 915 412 272, or you may send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you consider your personal data protection rights have been violated or breached, particularly if you have not obtained satisfaction exercising your rights, you may file a complaint with the competent Data Protection Control Authority via the website thereof: www.agpd.es.
In compliance with the provisions of Section 21 of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services Act 34/2002, you are hereby notified that if you do not wish to receive more information about our services, you may unsubscribe your email address from the company, entering “Do not send emails” in the subject field.
ORIGIN OF THE DATA
8. The personal data that we process at Empresa Española de Electrónica S.A. is provided directly by you:
The categories of data processed are:
- Identification data
- Identification codes or passwords
- Postal and email addresses
- Commercial information
- Economic data
No special protected data is processed.
Legal information and acceptance thereof
The company “Empresa Española de Electrónica S.A.” is the legal owner of this website eeesa.com, with its registered office situated at C/ José Echegaray nº 10 nave 1-2 Alcobendas 28100 Madrid, Spain. The company is registered at the Companies Register of Madrid at volume 6284, general 5311, section 3, sheet 22, page number 52718.
Access to the website eeesa.com and to the information contained thereon, shall imply the acceptance of the terms and conditions set out in this legal disclaimer. Accordingly, we recommend that you carefully read this legal disclaimer.
- Identification particulars
You are visiting the website eeesa.com, owned by “Empresa Española de Electrónica S.A.“, with its registered office situated at C/ José Echegaray nº 10 nave 1-2 Alcobendas 28100 Madrid, Spain, registered at the Companies Register of [province/locality of the Companies Register, at volume 6284, general 5311, section 3, sheet 22, page number 52718. Telephone: (+34) 915 411 863 – 915 412 272, hereinafter, the “OWNER”.
You may contact the OWNER through any of the following means:
Telephone: (+34) 915 411 863 – 915 412 272
Contact email address: email@example.com
Service provider contracted for hosting the website:
EuroWind SoftGen S.L.
Cl. San Pablo, 42; bajo.
24006 – León.
- The purpose of these terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as the “Legal Disclaimer”) is to govern the use of the OWNER’s website that is accessible to the public.
The access and/or use of this website attributes the status of USER thereof, who accepts, from the moment of the access, the general conditions of use set out below. The aforementioned terms and conditions will be applicable independently to the general conditions of contract that, as the case may be, may be compulsorily applicable.
USE OF THE SITE
- 11. The website comfacilitates access to a wide range of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter the “contents”) on the internet belonging to the OWNER or to its licensors to which the USER may have access.
The USER assumes responsibility for his or her use of the portal. Said responsibility extends to the registration which may be necessary in order to access to particular services or contents. When registering, the USER will be responsible for providing accurate and lawful information. As a consequence of registering, the USER may be provided with a password for which he or she will be responsible, and hereby undertakes to diligently use said password and to keep it strictly confidential.
The USER hereby undertakes to make a proper use of the contents and services (for example, chat services, debate forums or news groups) that THE OWNER offers through its portal and furthermore to not, by way of illustration however not limited to, use the foregoing contents and services to:
- Incur in any unlawful or illegal activities or any activities contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminate racist, xenophobic, illegal or pornographic contents or propaganda, or contents or propaganda that supports or encourages terrorism or is contrary to human rights.
- Provoke damage to physical or logical systems of [name of the company], of its suppliers or any third parties, to introduce or disseminate on the internet computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems which may provoke the aforementioned damages.
- Try to access and, as the case may be, use the email accounts of other users or to modify or manipulate the messages thereof.
- Use the website nor the information included therein for commercial, political, advertising or any other commercial purposes, especially when sending unsolicited e-mails.
The OWNER hereby reserves the right to remove all of the comments and contributions that violate respect for persons’ dignity, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic and which prejudice youth or childhood, public or security order or which, in the opinion of the OWNER, are not appropriate for publication. In any case, the OWNER will not be held liable for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats and other participation tools.
Contents. Intellectual and industrial property
The OWNER is the legal owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as of all the elements included therein (merely by way of example: images, photographs, sound, video, software or texts; trademarks or logotypes, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its functioning, access and use, etc.), ownership of the OWNER or its licensors.
All rights reserved. By virtue of what established in Sections 8 and 32(1)(2) of the Spanish Intellectual Property Act, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including making available to the public of the whole or part of the contents included in this website for commercial purposes, through any kind of carrier or technical means is expressly forbidden, unless authorised by the OWNER.
Exclusion of guarantees and liability
- The USER hereby acknowledges and accepts that the use of the website and its contents and services is made under his/her sole responsibility. In particular, as a mere example, the OWNER assumes no liability or responsibility in relation to the following ambits:
- The functioning availability of the website, its services and contents and its quality or interoperability.
- The purpose for which the website serves the objectives of the USER.
- The infringement of the legislation in force by the USER or third parties and, in particular, of the intellectual and industrial property rights of other persons or entities.
- The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer element which may come from the computer system of the USER or of third parties. The USER shall be solely and exclusively responsible for having the proper tools to detect and disinfect those elements.
- The fraudulent or unlawful access to the contents or services by unauthorised third parties or, as the case may be, the capture, erasure, alteration, modification or manipulation of the messages and communications of any kind that said third parties may make.
- The accuracy, veracity, update and utility of the offered contents and services and the subsequent use thereof by the USER. The OWNER shall use all of its best endeavours and all reasonable means in order to provide updated and reliable information.
- The damages produced to computer equipment while accessing to the website and the damages produced to the USERS when they originate from failures or disconnection in telecommunication networks which suspend the service.
- The damages derived from circumstances as a result of fortuitous events or situations of force majeure.
- In case that forums exist, when using them or using other similar resources, it must be born in mind that the expressed messages set out solely and exclusively the opinion of the USER who sends them, that is solely and exclusively responsible for the content thereof. The OWNER shall not be held liable for the content of the messages sent by the USERS.
Modification of this legal disclaimer and duration thereof
The OWNER hereby reserves the right to Include, without any prior notice, the modifications that it considers appropriate in its portal, and may change, eliminate or add any contents and services provided through the website as well as the way in which said contents and services are displayed or located in the portal.
The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their publication and shall remain in force and effect until they are modified by other published conditions.
- In case that links or hyperlinks are included on [website/URL] which lead to other internet sites, the OWNER will not exercise any kind of control over said sites and contents. The OWNER will not, under any circumstances whatsoever, assume any liability or responsibility whatsoever for the contents of links that belong to third parties’ websites, nor will the OWNER guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, range, veracity, validity or constitutionality of any topic or information included in any said links or hyperlinks and any other internet sites. Furthermore, the inclusion of said external connections will not imply any kind of association, merger or participation with the related companies.
Rights of exclusion
The OWNER hereby reserves the right to deny or revoke access to the portal and/or services offered without the need for any prior warning or notice, on its own initiative or at a third party’s request, in respect of any users that infringe or breach the terms of this Legal Disclaimer.
- The OWNER shall file legally pursue any breaches or infringements of these terms and conditions, as well as any incorrect use of its portal and will exercise and file all civil and criminal legal actions that may correspond thereto at law.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
The relationship between the OWNER and the USER shall be governed by applicable Spanish regulations. All disputes and claims arising from the present legal disclaimer shall be resolved by the Spanish Courts and Tribunals.
[website/URL] directs its services to users over the age of 18. Minors are not authorised to use our services and should not, therefore, send us their personal data. We hereby inform you that, if such a circumstance does take place, [name of company] will not be liable for any possible consequences that may arise from any breach or infringement of the terms of this clause.